1. How do I know how long of a session to book? Your first bodywork session is a 60-75 min session to allow for enough time to assess your issue. The length of an intuitive reading or healing session is dependent upon on how much you would like to cover.
2. What should I wear for a bodywork session? Please wear or bring comfortable loose clothing in case manual stretching is part of your session.
3. How do I book a session? DUE TO COVID, PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.
At the top of the page, is a link to "Book Online". Once you click this, you will be able to book the type and duration of session. In order to book a session, sessions must be Prepaid at the time of booking your session. If you prefer to pay with cash or check in-person, or Venmo, please contact Lala via email or call to discuss this payment option.
4. What if I need to cancel my appointment? PLEASE EMAIL, CALL OR TEXT TO CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT. You can cancel your appointment through the online scheduler. Late cancellations, less than 24 hours in advance must be cancelled via email or call or text. Cancellation Policy: A minimum of 24 hours notice is required if you cannot make your appointment. If you no show or late cancel, the full fee for your session is due. Lala has a waiting list and needs enough time contact those on the list.
5. What if I want to learn exercises to do on my own and also receive bodywork during a session? You can do both! When you book a Bodywork session, you can choose the length of the session, i.e. 60, 75, or 90 min session. This will allow time for both services.
6. Can I do Pilates session, bodywork, and/or reading or healing session back to back? Yes. You can create the type of session you'd like. The online booking menu allows you to pick the duration of each that you would prefer.
7. I can't find an appointment day and/or time that works with my schedule. What should I do? If you have trouble finding an appointment day and/or time that accommodates your schedule, feel free to email or call or text to discuss your scheduling inquiry. Lala will do her best to work with you. By contacting Lala and letting her know you'd like a session ASAP, she will put you on her waitlist and contact you if she receives a cancellation.
8. Do you offer gift cards/certificates for sessions? Yes. Click here or after you click "Book Online" you will be directed to the services. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see an option to buy E-Gift Cards.
9. Do you do in-home sessions? Possibly. Depending on how far away you are. Home visits start at $160 additional travel fee but price may increase if out of preferred travel zone. Please contact Lala for more information.
10. I can't find your studio? The address is 10700 Pioneer Trail inside Camp 1 Fitness. The front desk can assist you or you can walk upstairs and the room is straight ahead at the top of the stairs.
11. Will I be sore after a bodywork session? That depends. Lala incorporates various forms of manual therapy with an emphasis on releasing and balancing fascia, neuromuscular reeducation and/or relaxing the nervous system. Soreness may be minimized if you are well hydrated before and after your session. Everyone responds differently to the sessions but please communicate with Lala if the pressure is ever too much.
12. I can't find a time for an intuitive reading or healing session or any of the other sessions. What should I do? Intuitive reading and healing sessions can be done remotely. If in-person or via phone doesn't fit into your schedule, contact Lala via email or call or text as email readings can be done at times not listed on the online scheduler. Please contact Lala and she can add you to her waitlist.
13. What can I expect during or after an intuitive reading or healing session? Everyone has a different experience. You may have a sense of clarity, lightness and/or peace during or after a session. You may have an emotional release as we dig deep to find the root of the issue or blockage and that's OK! This is part of the healing.
14. How many energy healing sessions will I need? How many bodywork sessions will I need? The number of energy healing sessions needed will vary from person to person depending up on what they want to shift. If deeper belief work is warranted due to the complexity of one's belief systems, more session may be needed. But, many times a client will experience a profound shift within one session.
The number of bodywork sessions vary. If you've had a recent injury or a chronic condition, it may take a few sessions to restore balance in your body. If you have a regular self care regimen, i.e. stretch, regularly release your fascia and a balanced exercise program, you may only need a couple of sessions with the goal of receiving bodywork as part of your maintenance program. As we age, we tend to need more maintenance work to allow us to continue the amount, type and frequency of our hobby, sport or exercise regime to minimize injuries.
15. Payments: Payment in cash, check or Venmo is preferred to cut down on Credit card processing fees. To help cover these costs, a $5 processing fee will be added if you use a credit card.
16. If I'm feeling sick or I've been sick, should I keep my appointment? If you’re sick please stay home. Even if you feel like you’re getting sick please stay home. If you’ve been exposed to someone that has had a cold, flu and/or COVID19, please stay home. I have always been open to still treating clients that may be fighting a cold or recently had been sick but with the current situation, I have to think about the health of all my other clients and myself.
The information on this site is not intended to provide health care, medical or nutrition therapy services; or diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. If you should experience any such issues you should see your registered physician or other practitioners as determined by your own judgment.
If you are under the care of a health care professional or currently use prescription medications, you should discuss any dietary or medical changes with your doctor, and should not discontinue any prescription medications without first consulting your doctor. The information contained on this site is NOT medical or nursing advice and is not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals.
By visiting this site or purchasing any products you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s officers, employers, employees, contractors, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever - including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements ), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors.